- WLBK is DeKalb County's Local News / Talk / Information Station, and is DeKalb County’s First Radio station, beginning broadcasting in 1947!
- The average WLBK listener is age 35 and older, married, a homeowner with full time white-collar occupation and an average household income of approximately 50k annually. Our largest group of listeners is age 45-60, the Baby Boomers.
- As a news/talk station, WLBK listeners listen to the radio for longer periods of time than on other types of radio stations; averaging 10.5 hours per week.
- WLBK reaches an audience volume in DeKalb County comparable to that of any other station including Chicago stations, and at a smaller advertising rate.
- In the past few years, WLBK's News/Talk/Information audience has grown considerably, while the average newspaper circulation continues to shrink.
- WLBK airs nationally syndicated programs such as The Dave Ramsey Show personal finance program and Clark Howard a financial and investment information program. In addition, WLBK is the only station in DeKalb County with dedicated agricultural programming and information including Max Armstrong’s Midwest Digest, AGRI Talk and daily Agronomy Market Reports.
- WLBK is the local source for High School Sports and Chicago Bulls games. WLBK is the flagship station for the Northern Illinois University Huskies.
- WLBK is dedicated to the local community. Local News, Local Weather with an on-staff meteorologist, Local Interviews, Local Community information.
To advertise contact Vicki Buckley, Assistant Station Manager
815-748-1000 ext 201
Our office number is 815-748-1000
Our Fax number is 815-787-9300
Our WLBK studio number is 815-748-1360
WLBK / WSQR
2410 Sycamore Rd. Suite C
DeKalb, IL 60115